Monday, November 30, 2009

S

Just to keep it short and simple, I like you.
If you ever read this, just give me a sign of how you feel about this and I'll give you an explanation for everything. I've always thought about telling you in person, but I'm scared. Truly scared. These feelings are strong. So strong I can't even explain it just by typing. I know right now I'm nothing to you. I'm not even up there with the guys you check out or always talk about. But to me, you're more than everything. I already know I'm not much, I know. But damn, this feeling you always give me when I see you or when we interact, I never want it to stop. I don't wanna ruin our best friendship or anything, I wanna take it further. I know it's worth it. All I need is you. I love you with all my heart.

No comments: